If you are already a member of the A-Club, CONGRATULATIONS! You can now start enjoying rewards only
A-Club members get.
As a member you can get more privileges and benefits by registering your member account.
Benefits & privileges when registering include the following:
- 80 bonus points just for registering the card.
- Free replacement if a card gets lost or stolen by reporting a lost card.
- You will also save time and money with our exclusive members-only promotions, discounts and perks.
Not a member yet?
Joining the A-Club is simple! Just ask your server next time you visit one of our restaurants. There are no forms to fill out.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn 1 point for each dollar you spend.
- For every 80 points reached, you will automatically earn a $5 redemption award.
- You can earn points immediately; starting with the very meal purchased at the time you join the A-Club.
- Accumulate as many points as you desire for much bigger rewards
- Use your points to earn Priority Seating at our most popular locations.
- Receive double points on certain holidays.
- Receive up to date promotions and discounts only for members.
- Each A-Club card cost $5, but it is pre-loaded with 80 points, which is also worth $5 in redemption award.
- Customers may add more points immediately after obtaining the A-Club card.
- Present A-Club card after your meal and points will be credited to your account.
- Use of the A-Club card is reserve exclusively for the person who is registered under the number on the card.
- Only one card issued per person is allowed.
- No points will be credited for prior restaurant visits.
- Points earned or redeemed do not apply to tax or gratuity.
- Only the member paying the bill may be credited points.
- Points are non-transferrable, have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash value.
- The A-Club card is the property of Aoki Group, and its privileges may be revoke at any time.
- The A-Club card must be returned upon request.
- By using the A-Club card, the user accepts the rules of the issuer, which may be periodically amended.
- The A-Club card is meant only for individual use, and points may not be credited to a corporation or business entity.
- Certain restrictions may apply.
- The A-Club card is not a credit card, and may not be valid for payment.
- The A-Club card is only valid at participating Aoki Group restaurants.
- State law may prohibit the accumulation of points from alcohol purchases.
- Federal and state law tax liability is the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aoki Group Inc. reserves the right to audit any account at any time, and may terminate any membership upon its discretion.
- Aoki Group Inc. may cancel the program; change the program rules, benefits, conditions or participation at any time without notice or further obligation to program members.
- Member accounts with no activity for 12 months will be cancelled, and unused points and unused dollar awards will expire.
- Aoki Group Inc. is not liable for points or awards lost due to fraudulent or unauthorized card use, this includes fraud caused by lost cards.
- Acceptance of card, use and redemption of points constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- For a list of participating restaurants and account information go to www.aokigroup.com, or email us at email@example.com
- Employees are not permitted to earn, redeem points or join the A-Club program.